Good customer service is crucial in order to success running a business; will be certainly nothing high-tech concerning helping customers get exactly what they will need. But technologies can make the procedure easier and even more efficient.
For many small businesses, buying information technology (IT) pays dividends in more ways as compared to one. Not merely may technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the price of doing business, this can also aid level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, established in 2004, recognizes smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit regarding innovation and use IT to further improve the customer experience.
Think big, win huge
The winner are getting $30, 000 within technology and professional services from Dell; a Day with Dell program along with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to be able to share best enterprise practices; a long time account to NFIB; and other prizes. Eight other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year account to NFIB. Décorations for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, an international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running plus concierge services being an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enlargement to health proper care, hospitality, residential property and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. L. C., a maker of engineered wood roof and ground trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Incorporation., which develops plus manufactures electronic items.
• National Association of System Facilitators Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which often clients can trail service calls and on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment lenders who provide research and analytical providers.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing service.
• TRS Experts Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.