Good client service is vital to success in operation; will be certainly nothing high-tech concerning helping customers acquire exactly what they need. But technological innovation can make the method easier and even more efficient.
For many small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) can pay dividends in more ways compared to one. Not merely could technology help firms establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, it can also assist level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, recognizes small businesses that infuse the spirit associated with innovation and use IT to further improve the particular customer experience.
Think big, win large
The winner will receive $30, 000 within technology and expert services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, to be able to share best company practices; a long time regular membership to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. https://www.web10.ws/ will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year account to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running in addition to concierge services as an employee benefit and customer relationship enhancement to health care, hospitality, residential property and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roofing Truss, L. L. C., a manufacturer of engineered wood roof and floor trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic items.
• National Relationship of System Administrators Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which clients can monitor service calls and on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a team of strategists and investment bankers who provide study and analytical providers.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing services.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and construction management firm.